Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bank accounts?

I live in Michigan and I wanted to know if anybody knows of any banks or credit unions that will let u open a checking account, even though your name is on chexsystems? Please help



Bank accounts?

I would check out a credit union. They are not as harsh as the banks. Good luck



Bank accounts?

I worked at a credit union and you can not open a checking account when your on chexsystems until you settle your debts.



Bank accounts?

If you live in Michigan, how are you going to share apartment with me in Toronto?



Regarding your question, the bank here in Toronto that has no prpblem with that is the TD bank. Regards... todoelmundo11@yahoo.es or... flor_de_malva@yahoo.es

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting