Thursday, June 17, 2010

Has anyone attempted to cash the checks, I deposited the smaller one yesterday?

hoping that this was a genuine sweepstakes, I do enter these things sometimes and I just knew that this was real, I even did research online for the company, banks and credit unions associated with the sweepstakes and checks and could not locate any negative information. I don%26#039;t know if the check will clear but I will certainly keep you posted



Has anyone attempted to cash the checks, I deposited the smaller one yesterday?

Chances are it%26#039;s a SCAM, I would HIGHLY suggest not spending ANY of the money for 30 days, it may %26quot;clear%26quot; your bank in 7, but it isn%26#039;t really clear....the way they make the checks has them boucning around for weeks. Don%26#039;t trust people who just hand out money, it%26#039;s never legit. There%26#039;s no such thing as a free lunch. I work for a bank and see way too many people bring in these checks and then end up owing the bank money because they spent the cash before it was verified.



Has anyone attempted to cash the checks, I deposited the smaller one yesterday?

If you%26#039;ve already deposited the check into your account you could be in for more than you bargained for. It is very easy for scam artists to get your bank information because you deposited the check and clean out your account. I%26#039;ll keep my fingers crossed that doesn%26#039;t happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting