Thursday, June 17, 2010

Who can certify my Treasury direct authorization form?

Acceptable certifying individuals include authorized employees of insured depository institutions and corperate central credit unions. Certification by a notary public is NOT acceptable.



I%26#039;m trying to open a Treasury direct account and I received an e-mail saying I have to mail in a form verifying my identity. Who is an acceptable certifying individual?



Thanks!



Robert



Who can certify my Treasury direct authorization form?

I have an Treasury Direct account and I just used my social security number to confirm my identity. Now of days SSN is needed to open bank accounts I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting