Thursday, June 17, 2010

Which banks don't use Chex Systems in Texas?

I live in Dallas Texas and was unemployed for 3 months late last year. During that time I overdrew my checking account and couldn%26#039;t afford to pay the $250 negative balance until I found a new job. Well, my bank reported me to Chex Systems and shut down my account. I have since opened up another account with a 2nd chance bank, but not happy with the fees they charge as well as other things. I was wondering which banks and credit unions in Texas don%26#039;t use Chex Systems when you open up a checking account?



Which banks don%26#039;t use Chex Systems in Texas?

HERE IS A WEBSITE FOR ALL STATES



http://approvedchecking.blogspot.com/



Which banks don%26#039;t use Chex Systems in Texas?

I%26#039;m guessing any legitimate bank uses this. I%26#039;ve been in banking 10+ years and it%26#039;s pretty much a standard. Good luck ... I suggest getting a savings account w/a smaller bank or CU and keep in contact w/one of the bankers. While they probably can%26#039;t get around the Chex, developing a personal relationship w/a banker and being very truthful about what your goals are will go a long way. I%26#039;ve done that many times with people in a similar predicament as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting