Thursday, June 17, 2010

What are some of the better banks in Maryland to bank at??

i live in Baltimore and I am in the process of changing banks. I was using Bank of America and I hate them with a passion cause of all the problems i have had with them. I%26#039;m looking to stay away from credit unions but don%26#039;t just want to jump into another situation with a bad bank like i did with bank of america. do you have any suggestions??



What are some of the better banks in Maryland to bank at??

I have had no problems with BB%26amp;T. They have locations in Baltimore and up and down the East Coast if you ever need them



I have a student debit card account with them and I haven%26#039;t had problems using direct deposit with them.



I also have opened a CD up with them and an eSavings Account which is currently earning 4% apy. I opened up those accounts online in about 20 minutes.



I can easily set up transfers to and from my debit card to my eSavings account.



What are some of the better banks in Maryland to bank at??

have had very good success with M%26amp;T.



What are some of the better banks in Maryland to bank at??

Provident bank of Maryland. They%26#039;re a large bank but not a big bank type of bank. They%26#039;re also open in alot of grocery stores late in the evening and on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting