Thursday, June 17, 2010

Loan protection?

I have a question. Has anyone ever heard of CUNA Mutual Group? This company provides loan protection to credit unions. Well anyway I was involuntary separated out the Navy and denied Unemployment, I sent in all my documentation into the company so that they can make a decision on my loan..if they are going to protect it for six months or not since I have no job. Its been two weeks and I%26#039;ve heard nothing! On top of that I still have to make a payment on my car while the decision is pending, however I have no money and waiting on family to send a check to help me out. I%26#039;ve been looking and sending my resumes to jobs as well...do they take this long to make a decision???



Loan protection?

You had better ring them, loan protection is so dodgy in that they will find a loophole to avoid paying you in nearly all cases.



You want life protection, not loan protection, than you would not be in this situation. Your Life should be more important than your loan and the costs are about the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting