Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am late in an equity line payment .Can my bank freeze my checking account also with them?

Iam trying to make arrangements to bring this loan up tp date.But need time to accumilate the needed funds.Becasue Iam also late in my first mortgage.This is why I have began to think about this.Should I close my checking account and open another one so at least I can other obligations.Or am I safe,is it ilegal for banks to take this action.Because credit unions do this.Iam very concernedmit would not help them or me.



I am late in an equity line payment .Can my bank freeze my checking account also with them?

have you called the mortgage company to explain. Believe me..they will work with you. There are way to many homes going into foreclosure right now. The government has ordered banks to work out plans with people so they can save the loan. The gov. can%26#039;t afford to jump in and head up this foreclosure crisis. They are already hooking up citibank and another lender that is 400 billion in the hole. Call them..explain your situation. great luck to you. Happy Holidays! This is only a speed bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting