Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Sister went to work at the bank that I have an account with found out my account information and

her advantage. She convinced my Mother that had a stroke to take me off her Will after she meaning my Mother had a stroke. I had no idea my Sister went to work at my Bank she did it after she stopped talking to me. who is to blame and do you think I have a law case against my bank for not keeping my information private? This would maybe be a law question about banks credit unions .



My Sister went to work at the bank that I have an account with found out my account information and used it to

It sounds like your sister abused her privilege. You should talk to the bank manager first and explain the situation. He will probably fire her. That%26#039;s pretty serious. I used to work for a bank.



My Sister went to work at the bank that I have an account with found out my account information and used it to

Yes you do and a case against your sister!



My Sister went to work at the bank that I have an account with found out my account information and used it to

I would certainly think that you DO have a case.. But be prepared to GET that case you will have to press charges against your sister and she will be responsible for her actions. Otherwise you don%26#039;t have a case against the bank.



My Sister went to work at the bank that I have an account with found out my account information and used it to

The financial institution is responsible for all their employees. I don%26#039;t know if the fact she%26#039;s your sister would have any bearing on this or not, but I certainly would pursue this by talking with a legal adviser.



My Sister went to work at the bank that I have an account with found out my account information and used it to

Your sister will be fired and probably go to jail. What she did was both illegal and unethical. The bank might be held liable, but probably not, since she worked there. They had no idea what she was going to do with the information. So if you pursue it, be preparedto take your sister down, since she%26#039;s really the one at fault.



My Sister went to work at the bank that I have an account with found out my account information and used it to

Suing the bank would be counterproductive. They%26#039;ll lawyer up and win. You%26#039;d be better off getting a lawyer, making an effort to get the bank to work with you, and get your sister fired. Bankers kinda need to see accounts to do their jobs, but your sister definately violated bank policy if she took your information and showed it to a third party, that being your mom.



My Sister went to work at the bank that I have an account with found out my account information and used it to

this is a matter for the police... i doubt the bank could be held liable...



My Sister went to work at the bank that I have an account with found out my account information and used it to

If your moms stroke rendered her unable to make decisions then any will could be challenged.



Also please contact the bank- THEY have a problem.



My Sister went to work at the bank that I have an account with found out my account information and used it to

First, decide how far you want to take this.



I would go to the bank manager and explain what has taken place (preferrably on a day when your sis is not there).



Ask him what course of action he plans to take.



Is it enough if she gets fired?? She will find it hard to find a new job.



If it isn%26#039;t enough after that, see about taking legal action.



However, be careful when doing this as once family finds out, you may be hearing from more than just your sister.



Good Luck.



My Sister went to work at the bank that I have an account with found out my account information and used it to

First of all, employees are told that any and all information on customers is completely confidential and not to be discussed with ANYONE except between employees of the bank within the bank setting. Your sister had to know this. She has absolutely had NO right whatsoever to do what she did to you. However, what you do all depends on how you feel about your sister. Are you prepared to press charges on your sister and possibly get her fired? I don%26#039;t believe you have a lawsuit against the bank. The bank cannot %26quot;babysit%26quot; all of their employees to keep them from devulging confidential information. Your sister was trusted as an employee to not do that when she was hired. It%26#039;s hard to say if you have a absolute lawsuit unless you see an attorney first because there has to be alot of things proven in order to find someone guilty of what you are saying she is guilty of. By your sister working for the same bank as you did she has access to your information and that is not the fault of the bank. All you can do is go to an attorney and have him/her inform you of what you can do. Good luck, hope it goes your way.



My Sister went to work at the bank that I have an account with found out my account information and used it to

I worked for a bank for 6 years and as an employee you need access to customers account in order to do you job... That being said you sister also signed and agreement with the bank to protect her customers information. You had a right to that privacy, and your sister was unethical. But I do not think the bank was at fault here, and I dont think a judge will either. If you have your lawyer contact the bank she works for she may be fired and also they might turn this info over to the police to help you build a case against her... But how did she use your info to her advantage, I dont get it?? Do you mean she saw you had a huge balance and told your mom you didnt need the money, because you have enough? If so then she was wrong but I dont know that she broke the law. Maybe you should sit down with your family (all of you together at once) and hash this all out with a mediator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting