Thursday, June 17, 2010

Where/How Can I take over Car Loan, bankruptcy foreclosure Assuming I have $$, and will cover 100% o

Where on internet can I find info from Banks or Credit Unions, that have a list of Car Loans that buyer was not able to cover 100% so bank had to take over, the bank want $$ back NOT the Car, so the bank either puts cars on auction or for sale for the Difference to recover the $! For example New car $ 20K 2K down 4K paid but 14 K + interest the person for some reason stop paying, so bank took over payment and took the car from the Person! NOW WHERE CAN I find this kind of unsuccessful Car Loans, bankruptcy %26amp; foreclosure?



Where/How Can I take over Car Loan, bankruptcy foreclosure Assuming I have $$, and will cover 100% of the loan

Ok, read it again and I think I may have deciphered it this time.



It%26#039;s called any used car lot in your neighborhood or Carmax.com or about a million other places that sell used cars. Or try Copart, they are an auto auction company.



http://www.copart.com



Where/How Can I take over Car Loan, bankruptcy foreclosure Assuming I have $$, and will cover 100% of the loan

In your sitation,I would like to suggest you have a look here.http://carloan.featured-resources.info/c...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting