Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm trying to determine if there really is a vocation in documenting the condition of property

financed by lending institutions; banks, credit unions, savings %26amp; loans, insurance companies, mortgage companies, or any other source of financing. I have seen an internet offer to provide a list of these, where a person with a camera(digital preferred)and internet access can contract to provide these records. Before sending any money for this source of companies, I thought I would publish this question to ascertain the validity of such an enterprize. Anyone doing this? I%26#039;ll not expect answers from the Metro Atlanta area as I would be competing in this market, especially northwest Metro. If there are positive answers, are the reports of earning $60-80 or more per report realistic? Also, are car expenses reimbursed? Thanks To Anyone Responding!!! James Anderson



gobldgok_99@yahoo.com



I%26#039;m trying to determine if there really is a vocation in documenting the condition of property that is?

Yea it%26#039;s called being a surveyor! and you need to be qualified! otherwise it won%26#039;t be taken seriously...welcome to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting