Thursday, June 17, 2010

Private Lenders = Scam Artists!?

It%26#039;s a shame when you feel so desperate that after being turned down by banks, credit unions, legit loan institutions that you actually think you have a ray of hope with these so-called private lenders. I recently dealt with GA Trust Financial and threw away $500 and you would think I would have learned by now......ok, I did. When I see blogs and postings by individuals like: Chris Peters, Oliver Jenkins, Richard Walters, Phil Moor, Lomax Milton all saying the same thing: %26#039;you have been approved for a loan%26#039; I%26#039;m like %26#039;What?! - I traded emails with all of these individuals you know what? They have a lot in common: yahoo email accounts, numerous typos in their email, request for a insurance and/or transfer and/or security fee so the loan can be insured/secured, blah, blah. Sounds too good to be true? Because it is! It%26#039;s a shame you have individuals that feed off misleading folks and taking their money. It happened to me once, it%26#039;s not going to happen to me again. Lesson learned.



Private Lenders = Scam Artists!?

Private lenders do not equal scam artists, you dealt with scam artists that were pretending to be private lenders.



Private Lenders = Scam Artists!?

You can get a legitamate private loan at prosper.com.



Private Lenders = Scam Artists!?

I agree with you. That is why I got a mortgage from my own company. Hope your credit improves so that you won%26#039;t trip up on these scammers, and can go to a real company like mine. www.debjim.com- you can join us and learn about what is true or not.



Private Lenders = Scam Artists!?

You have abundantly answered your own question. Email offers are always a scam in one form or another, as you had to find out the hard way.



Private Lenders = Scam Artists!?

anyone asking for money upfront is a scam, you should never have to give money to receive money. Please be carefull

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting