Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Can anyone tell me how I can send money to someone in Indian Spring, Nevada by credit card?

my son is incarcerated in Indian Springs, Nevada, outside Las Vegas about 40 miles. He sent me the address to send by computer to send money to him and somehow it is lost. I need the address and no-one seems to be able to get it for me and he won%26#039;t write to me because he is mad at me for the time being, we had a falling out but I love him and he has to much time left and I want to make it a little easier for him and buy a television to make the time go a little faster and better. I have tried to contact prisons in Nevada, Western Union to get the address to no avail, hoping someone can help me.



Can anyone tell me how I can send money to someone in Indian Spring, Nevada by credit card?

Here is the contact info. As to sending money? Maybe just call and ask them.



Desert Correctional Center



Po Box 208, Indian Springs, NV 89070



(702) 879-1029

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting