Saturday, October 31, 2009

How do I report non-payment of rent to a credit bureau?

I have tenants that are 30+ days late on their rent payment and they have made it clear they have no intention of paying rent anymore and that they will stay in the house as long as they want. I would like to report them to Equifax, Experian and Trans Union. Does anyone know how to facilitate this action?



How do I report non-payment of rent to a credit bureau?

You can not do that unless you JOIN the credit bureau. The yearly fees are not cheap.



I once had a rental home and ran into the same thing. People moved out in the middle of the night owing two month%26#039;s rent, and I wanted to report them to the credit bureau. It would have just cost me a lot more of lost $$$ to join the bureau, and that%26#039;s why I never did it.



Man was I glad when we finally sold that place. I%26#039;d never rent a home out again! Did it for about 10 years.



How do I report non-payment of rent to a credit bureau?

go to www.thelpa.com the have a link to access this as well as a %26quot;deadbeat database%26quot;



How do I report non-payment of rent to a credit bureau?

The only way to report them is to file for a judgment. The public record will eventually show, if they don%26#039;t pay you within usually 30 days.



You should file an unlawful detainer right away in housing court as well, so it shows up on any rental application check in the future as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting