Saturday, October 31, 2009

How many points per month would my credit go up?

I have had a car payment for the last 2 years. Every month they send that I have made payment to Trans Union. I have never been late on a payment and last month I traded in my old car for a newer one. How many points higher would my FICO score go for every month that I paid?



Also, would I have been better off paying off the entire old balance on the car or doing what I did? --%26gt; I had about $1,800 left to pay on the car and I rolled that into the new car loan.



How many points per month would my credit go up?

I have not seen a lot of change in my credit since financing my car. Over the past 9 months my score has increased about 10 points. I have made all payments on time. (Including house and credit cards.) It goes up slowly. As far as rolling it over, it depends on if there was a pre-payment penalty or if you got a better or worse interest rate.



How many points per month would my credit go up?

why did you get a new car? what was wrong with your old car? why assume new debt when you could have been free and clear if you had a good reliable japanese car ( honda, toyota )? rolling debt into a new car loan NEVER makes sense dollar wise, even if you get a lower rate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting