Saturday, October 31, 2009

I need a job!?

Does anyone know any places that are hiring in the Dallas/Fort Worth area? I have been everywhere, Banks, Credit Unions, Walmart, Walgreen, Target, the school districts, cingular, verizon, sprint/nextel, and countless other places. I am getting discouraged. If you know of anywhere that is hiring please let me know, I just wanna work!



I need a job!?

Keep inquiring at the employment agencies. If you can get a temporary job, sometimes that can turn into a permanent position.



I need a job!?

post ur resume online



I need a job!?

Are there any call centers there? Look up %26quot;call center%26quot; under yahoo and see what you get.



I need a job!?

Look for local ads in the newspapers



I need a job!?

You can try your hand at this site. I made $50 in the last 3days. you have to basically complete online surveys and take up free offers. It%26#039;s free to join. the more people you referthe more you%26#039;d earn. Hope this helps!



I need a job!?

I%26#039;m sorry that nothing has worked out for you, but I may have an idea. Look up on the web: worldly jobs, or something. Click on the suggestion that you like most. Click on your state, and it%26#039;ll give you a list of available jobs. Hope this works for you.



Good luck!



I need a job!?

If you%26#039;ve done all the above, I%26#039;m not sure that leaves much for people to tell you. Have you posted on all the online job boards (monster, careerbuilder, hotjobs, etc.). Have you checked out the websites of the various companies in your area - many post their open positions on their websites (for example, all the hospitals and universities in my area do). What kind of job are you looking for? What skills do you possess? Are you looking in the actual help wanted ads in the newspapers? With an area as big as the one in which you live, there has to be something out there for you.



I need a job!?

i need agent im me plss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting