Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Should I bring this issue to the court ????

Last summer we travelled to Cancun, Mexico and stayed at the Royal Holiday. Here, I was invited to be a member of a special program in which we pay about $200 per month until the total is $14,555. I was told that as a member of this program I can travel every where in the world and the Royal Holiday will pay air fare, hotel, restaurant. In the agreement they wrote %26quot;transportation%26quot;, and the manager who signed that contract explained to me that it meant %26quot;air fare%26quot;. Later, when I came back the US, they sent a letter to me to say sorry because %26quot;there is a small mistake%26quot; (their words), %26quot;transportation%26quot; implied %26quot;transportation from airport to hotel%26quot;. Therefore, I had to ask my bank cancel the transaction. Now, the Royal Holiday in Cancun send me a Final Notice in which they say if I don%26#039;t pay $14,555 they will send the case to the International Division of United Credit Bureau, Equifax, Trans Union. Should I bring this issue to the court? Or Any thing I should do?



Should I bring this issue to the court ????

It depends on how things were worded. If they said %26quot;there was a small mistake%26quot; and didn%26#039;t admit it was their mistake or admit that you had been told it included air transportation, then you might not have a strong case.



Didn%26#039;t you think that travel anywhere in the world from then on, all those expenses paid, sounded too good to be true. You know the old adage, if it sounds too good to be true, it is.



Should I bring this issue to the court ????

Yes let them bring it to court. You were mis sold a package which they have admitted to you in that letter which stated transportation meant to and from airport and not air fares as stated. You bought the package because they told you it was for air fares etc.. they mis represented the package and mis lead you into buying it. Get a solicitor and counter sue them.



Should I bring this issue to the court ????

collect al info and send a copy to the credit bureau. this will counter any statments they made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting