Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How can I fund an offshore bank account?

I would like to open an offshore bank account, but I don%26#039;t want to fund my account with money from my current bank account(just privacy issues with my employe...)



So I wonder whether I could use some way of fundding such as credit card, western union???



Thanks alot



How can I fund an offshore bank account?

You could do a cash advance on a credit card and get a bank check somewhere or maybe even fund the bank directly, but it will cost ya. You need to see what the particular bank will allow.



I don%26#039;t know how western union takes funding, but I%26#039;m guessing that they will take credit card and maybe there won%26#039;t be a credit card cash advance fee (doubt that)



How can I fund an offshore bank account?

Hi,



First choose a country and then you can choose a bank



that will accept ur credit card or other methods.



Rgds...................

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting