Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What should i said about this guy i will call me in the morning do ask me if i get the money?

The same guy that i send a lot of money do for a lottery prize but i didn t recieved it wants me to work with him because he lost his job because i got him in trouble for taking a lot of money of me he say that if i don%26#039;t work with him the IRS can take all the money in my income tax he wants me to pay $800 though my credit card though western union and he will make sure i get my refund money and my prize should i talk with somebody first to make sure he will really do it like the police because he calling me a lot but am not home. He say to save him his job and i really need my money back am in financial trouble but not yet. Everytime he say that the final payment i end up paying more money. He say am a nice guy that i really deserve it.



What should i said about this guy i will call me in the morning do ask me if i get the money?

dude this guy is totally trying to scam you, if you send him any money you will NEVER see it again! like wise any money you have already sent him is gone! NEVER SEND money to people you dont know, especially if its for a %26quot;lottery%26quot; or somone wants to put 1.5million dollars in your bank account. or any thing like that its all a scam...and you my friend were scamed out of money. some mook in nigeria is now buying mojito%26#039;s with your money!



What should i said about this guy i will call me in the morning do ask me if i get the money?

I%26#039;m having problems understanding the actual question -- your grammar and syntax are a bit garbled to me, but it appears that you are the victim of a scam. When a person wins a lottery prize, there is NEVER any fee for sending the prize to them -- taxes, yes (which are paid to the LOCAL, STATE and the FEDERAL GOVERNMENTS), but not a fee paid to have the prize delivered.



Just go to the police and tell them EVERYTHING that has been going on, including the guy%26#039;s name and where he supposedly %26quot;works%26quot; -- AND how to contact the guy. They%26#039;ll take it from there.



Hopefully you%26#039;ll know better next time someone says that you have %26quot;won a prize%26quot; in a lottery -- but you have to pay a fee before they can send your prize to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting