Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I need help to make my resum? pl help me ?

i will pay if some body help me or make my resume. if u trust on god.u trust me too. u have to make my resume first then when i get my job i will pay via any type. bank transfer, credit card or western union bank because i dont trust any web site . because they all just need money. i pay some resume maker web site but all resume are waste.



I need help to make my resum? pl help me ?

Having a nicely-written resume is good, but more important is having the experience to put on it. It sounds to me like you may not have been working long.



If you are in school (High School or College), go to the counselor%26#039;s office for help with your resume. In this case, most of the resume would be classes and school projects.



If you%26#039;re out of school, I%26#039;d suggest first working hard for a while at jobs that don%26#039;t require a resume. Save a little money. I know it%26#039;s hard. But then you%26#039;ll have enough to pay a professional, and at that point will also have demonstrated that you can do good work.



I need help to make my resum? pl help me ?

research resumes online that are in the same field you are in and sample the layout/format of them.



I need help to make my resum? pl help me ?

A resume is a summary of your talents and achievements regarding your previous working career. It notates who you are, what you have accomplished in prior jobs, what you can do for a prospective employer.



It should consist of 1 or 2 pages, contain your contact info, and specify what you are looking for with regards to the job title applied for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting