Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How do I report a $4,000 judgment I recently got against an individual to be included in his credit

I wish to have this judgment recorded with Equifax, Trans-Union %26amp; Exerian. I am in Florida and the person I have the judgment on is in Connecticut.



How do I report a $4,000 judgment I recently got against an individual to be included in his credit record?

This will be reported to public records and will appear on his credit. You don%26#039;t have to do anything.



The judgment will stay on there credit report (under public records) for 10 years or until you give him a letter of release.



How do I report a $4,000 judgment I recently got against an individual to be included in his credit record?

You don%26#039;t. It%26#039;s not a credit issue.



It only becomes one if the method of payment is handled on credit by a reporting organization (like a bank) and that person fails to make the payment.



...sounds like revenge to me.



How do I report a $4,000 judgment I recently got against an individual to be included in his credit record?

You don%26#039;t do anything. Someone checking on him should find the judgment under %26quot;public records%26quot;.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting