Saturday, October 31, 2009

Where i can buy targeted traffic (us target) using money order like western union and money gram?

i do not have credit card and paypal account



Where i can buy targeted traffic (us target) using money order like western union and money gram?

Since you say you can purchase money orders, I suggest you get a pre-loaded credit card. You can find them at Walmart.



By the way, the best source for business is your current customer list. It%26#039;s far easier to sell to someone who has already bought from you. And, these customers can be your best source of new business.



One of the best proven strategies for making your customers feel special and appreciated is to send them personalized handwritten greeting cards for birthdays, anniversaries, and every holiday. If you%26#039;d like a way to put this system on automatic, I cordially invite you to try it for free at How to fire your boss and start your own home-based



business in just 17 minutes...



http://www.sendoutcards.com/Rod_The_Card...



Thanks for asking,



Rod



Where i can buy targeted traffic (us target) using money order like western union and money gram?

I agree with getting a preloaded credit card. But I highly suggest setting up a checking account with Pay Pal. I love their service. It makes buying and selling online so much easier. I use it all the time. I personally don%26#039;t use credit cards. I got majorly screwed by a credit card company and have refused credit cards ever since. That is why i love Pay Pal. I have used a preloaded credit card for certain purchases but that costs money just to load the card. I only use that when absolutely necessary. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting