Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What should i do? (for filipinos in this community)?

2 months ago nag-offer ng cc ang union credit card sa kin. i ask, if wala ako babayaran annual fee, at sabi nila, pwede daw i-waived kaya ok lang sa kin. at least i have an option kung iactivate ko or not. but after one month na mareceived ko ang card, dumating ang bill with annual fee worth 1500 samantalang di ko pa naactivate yung card. tumawag ako sa CS complaining pero sabi meron daw talagang annual fee even di pa na-activate. and i have to pay that. i have six credit cards at ang ilan dun ay di ko inactivate pero wala naman akong narereceive na bill. my officemate have this problem also b4 pero after na tumawag sya na galit na galit, na-waived ung annual fee. but in my case they really insist to pay the bill and now i have the 2nd bill with 300.00 charge for not paying so its now 1800+104.65 interest charges. please help me, of course i dont want to pay just to settle this problem.



What should i do? (for filipinos in this community)?

I can understand, really this is a big problem. I dont have the answer right now. I%26#039;ll look it up. Please dont mind if I forget. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Credit Mobilier Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting